Friday, May 25, 2007

Reminder of various things for people who have been away this week...

We started the argumentative essay on Tuesday May 22 and will have another day on it on Monday May 28 - extra time available for people who missed the first day...

In the last two days we've analysed some persuasive articles for techniques - I can make some of these available to anyone who wants extra practice.

All Animal Farm chapter summaries (1,2,3,4,5,8,9,and 10) and the chapter 6 and 7 mini essay should now be complete. There will be another Animal Farm essay topic announced on Monday.

Anyone wishing to use To Kill a Mockingbird in the exam will need to read it themselves before then (if you've already read it I suggest a re-read) and you should have started short chapter summaries - one or two dot points and two or three quotes. Focus questions, essay topics and background research materials will be available on blog and in hard copy by Monday afternoon.

Any questions...leave me a comment and I'll get back to you over the weekend.

3 comments:

Katy Cat said...

Miss, this is completely off topic, bu i was wondering if yuo could be one of my referencs on my resume?

CeeJay said...

Sure Alyson, have a chat to me on Monday if there's anything specific I need to do but otherwise just put me down. Its Carlene Wilson and I can give you a phone number or what ever if you need one on Monday or email it to you if you need it before then.

Katy Cat said...

all i need to do is put your name and the school number
thanyou miss!