Prepare yourselves!! The Argumentative essay - on the same topic as the informative one - is rapidly approaching. You will be allowed a plan, your informative essay and your research notes - but no draft this time.
Feel free to write a draft and have me comment during this week though - you just won't be able to have it in class when we write the essay.
And I think everyone needs practice at writing Conclusions and having appropriate Links - so we'll do some practice at that very thing and maybe give it some extra thought when putting together your Animal Farm essays as well.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
question - in the mini essay are we supposed to use one of the focus questions for each paragraph?
and, also, do we need a conclusion and introduction in addition to the 3-4 paragraphs?
thanks miss
Rosie, use the questions more as stimulus - things to consider for your essay. And yes, an introduction and conclusion as well as the paragraphs.
Rosie, use the questions more as stimulus - things to consider for your essay. And yes, an introduction and conclusion as well as the paragraphs.
ok thanks
Miss, it is legal in the argumentative essay structure to combine the topic sentence with the explanation? :s
I can't seem to explain the topic w/o going straight into giving evidence...
Patricia
Patricia - its fine to do that - I've seen your argumentative and I'll read it through over the weekend and leave you a comment. I'll particularly look at your topic sentences for you.
miiiiiiiiisssssssss.
i finished my chapter summaries but im not sure on what our latest argumentative essays are regarding or their corresponding topic sentences...
alan.
Post a Comment