Sunday, August 5, 2007

Work to be completed Reminder

Book Reports - Please post your question and the form your response will take. The completed reports are now due at the end of Week 5 - that's two weeks away.

Character writing and statement of intention - your statement of intention should either be posted to your blog or handed to me in hard copy by now - i have seen three or four - that's a lot overdue... The completed writing is due at the end of Week 5.

You will need your draft statement of intention, your completed writing and your final statement of intention for me to mark your work. All three can be posted on the blog, or you can hand to me in hard copy.

I know a few people have already asked for extensions...so I can keep track of them it would be best if you post a comment to this to let me know you need one or remind me again in person so i can write it down and keep track.

A final word on extensions - given we will be starting work on Romeo and Juliet very soon and still have a piece of work to complete on To Kill a Mockingbird...you might find yourself a little overloaded if you get too long an extension...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms Wilson,

I have been involved in the production and I have also been sick for the last few weeks. Would I be able to have a two week extention on my book report and my creative writing piece?

From Stacey

tricia said...

Hey Miss

In regards to the draft statement of intention..well I dont really have one; I only have my final copy, which I've posted. Hope that's okay.
Umm, with that film review sheet, there's a question about language techniques.
Can you tell me exactly what that is/what they are? Thanks.
And finally, do we REALLY need those chapter summaries of TKAM? Or can we just rely on our memory? Becuase I really can't be bothered doing them; I'm halfway through.

Tricia.

rosie's said...

hi miss, ive posted my creative writing and my statement of intention draft and final copies on my blog if you want to take a look.
thanks, rosie