Yes...we will be looking at it this term as a class. I suggest anyone who hasn't read it do so as quickly as possible.
I also suggest people keep a simple chapter summary - one or two main points per chapter and one or two quotes that stick in your mind.
If you are not planning to re-sell your copy of the book you could do your summary/quotes by making your summary notes in the book in greylead at the end of the chapter and highlighting or underlining in greylead any quotes you think important.
This method of beginning to annotate your actual text will be helpful practice for VCE where you will want to be very familiar with your texts.
For the few of you that prepared TKAMB for the exam - don't worry - we may do a little bit of essay writing practice and so on but I plan to focus more on some of the ideas and how these are transmitted in the movie...which I plan on us watching.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment